I just received a shipping notification of my March FairyLoot box, and it made me realize I didn’t share my February unboxing yet… So here it finally is! Of course I did post it on Instagram already, so you might have already seen it there. I’m very excited about my March box, which will probably arrive on Friday!
The February box was once again really good! The theme was ‘Emperors & Fugitives’, and the box had:
– A full-size candle by @happypiranha, called ‘Kalusian Sunset’ It’s really pretty, and just like last month, the name was picked by the author and applies to the book!!
– ‘The world makes things for each place’ Rebel of the Sands quote pouch by @alissecourter.
– Baby Groot Funko keychain!! Baby Groot is so adorable, I really can’t wait for the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie to come out!
– Glittery bath bomb called ‘Celestial Gunpowder’ by @bathingbeautiesuk.
– ‘She is catalyst, she is chaos, I can see why he loves her’ Illuminae quote coaster by Read at Midnight.
– Gorgeous Space Girl bookmark by @tillanddill.
– Double-sided Manon and Dorian art print by @taratjah!
– Two bonus items: a book sampler, and a discount for @mybookmark!
– The book: Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza, along with a signed bookplate and author letter. I did think it was a bit of a shame that this time the FairyLoot logo wasn’t stamped in it, because I love that feature!
Once again a really great box, and as March is FairyLoot’s one year anniversary, it promises to be even better! I definitely hope to read Empress Of A Thousand Skies soon, as I heard it’s really good!