Tomorrow is the start of #ReadFatPositive, hosted by Ali @ Reverie With Ali. This readathon runs from August 16 until August 22, and its goal is to read books with positive representation of fat characters. I’ve been saving books especially for this after round 1, in which I only partly participated, and I really want to make the most of this round. So I have a pretty extensive TBR! I will just be mood reading my way through this, I don’t expect to finish the entire TBR!
- Renée Watson – Watch Us Rise
- Bethany Rutter – Melt My Heart
- Camryn Garrett – Off the Record
- Hailey Gonzales – Take Me To Your Nerdy Leader
- Ceillie Simkiss – Learning Curves
- Julia Ember – The Seafarer’s Kiss
- Julie Murphy – Faith Taking Flight
- Julie Murphy – Pumpkin
- Crystal Maldonado – Fat Chance, Charlie Vega
- Lana Wood Johnson – Speak For Yourself
- Skye Kilaen – Get It Right
- Carla de Guzman – If the Dress Fits
- Shira Glassman – Knit One, Girl Two
- Olivia Dade – Teach Me
- Rebekah Weatherspoon – So Sweet
- Ali Thompson – They Don’t Make Plussize Spacesuits
- Marie Lipscomb – Rhythm
- Cassandra Newbould, ed. – Every Body Shines
- Anita Kelly – Sing Anyway
What are you reading this week?
I’m hoping to read a few books for this readathon too. Hopefully Puddin’ and Melt My Heart
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ohh we could buddy read Melt My Heart? I thought you read that when it came out!!