In March, I’m hoping to get around to reading some new releases I’d preordered and am very excited to read, as well as some backlist books I’m excited to pick up. I also really want to catch up on Netgalley titles, because my shelf is currently overflowing and I want to keep up my feedback ratio!
I’ve been making physical TBRs consisting of around 10 books for a few months now, and have been very successful in keeping up with them, which I’m very pleased with! I’m hoping to keep doing it, as it really enhances the anticipation for me and it helps me spend less time choosing my next read. Here’s a list of which 10 physical books I’m hoping to read in March:
- The Deep-Sea Duke – Lauren James
- Show Us Who You Are – Elle McNicoll
- A Taste for Love – Jennifer Yen
- Running – Natalia Sylvester
- As Far As You’ll Take Me – Phil Stamper
- Hungry Hearts – Elsie Chapman, ed.
- You Don’t Know Me But I Know You – Rebecca Barrow
- Yesterday Is History – Kosoko Jackson
- The Weight of Our Sky – Hanna Alkaf
- We Free the Stars – Hafsah Faizal
Then I’ve also selected 10 books from my Netgalley shelf to read in March. I’ve based this on which books come out in March, because I want to read those before they’re released, if possible. And I’ve also included some backlist titles that I haven’t gotten around to reading yet. Here’s what I’m hoping to read:
- We Belong – Cookie Hiponia Everman
- Starfish – Lisa Fipps
- Make Up Break Up – Sandhya Menon
- Firekeeper’s Daughter – Angeline Boulley
- City of the Plague God – Sarwat Chadda
- The Times I Knew I Was Gay – Eleanor Crewes
- Never Look Back – Lilliam Rivera
- Queen of Coin and Whispers – Helen Corcoran
- My Summer of Love and Misfortune – Lindsay Wong
- The Night Country – Melissa Albert
What are you hoping to read this month?