For the second day of #PrideLibrary20, we were talking about anticipated releases. In this belated post, I want to highlight my most anticipated LGBTQ+ releases for the third quarter of 2020. A lot of these books have been pushed back, and all book releases have been hit by the pandemic, so let’s hype them up!
DISCLAIMER: I looked up the release dates when I was writing this post, so I’m not 100% certain they’re still accurate. Some release dates might still change closer to the date as well. Please also note that this is not an exhaustive list – it’s a list of the titles I’m aware of and looking forward to, but I’ve probably missed titles.
- Alice Oseman – Loveless
- Caleb Roehrig – The Fell of Dark
- Kalynn Bayron – Cinderella Is Dead
- Alexis Hall – Boyfriend Material
- TJ Klune – The Extraordinaries
- Melissa Bashardoust – Girl, Serpent, Thorn
- Anna Birch – I Kissed Alice
- Bethany Rutter – Melt My Heart
- Rory Power – Burn Our Bodies Down
- Darcie Little Badger – Elatsoe
- Alice Oseman – Nick and Charlie
- Simon James Green – Heartbreak Boys
- Juno Dawson – What’s the T?
- Adib Khorram – Darius the Great Deserves Better
- Katie O’Neill – The Tea Dragon Tapestry
- Jacqueline Wilson – Love Frankie
- Taylor B. Barton – The Ninth Life
- Nina Lacour – Watch Over Me
- Marieke Nijkamp – Even If We Break
- Aiden Thomas – Cemetery Boys
- Julian Winters – The Summer of Everything
- Tehlor Kay Mejia & Anna-Marie McLemore – Miss Meteor
- Nita Tyndall – Who I Was With Her
- Arvin Ahmadi – How It All Blew Up
- Francina Simone – Smash It!
- Sarah Rees Brennan – Fence: Striking Distance
- Laura Silverman – Recommended For You
What book releases from this list are you most looking forward to?
If you order books through the links in this post, I’ll make a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps me review more books and host more giveaways, so I’d be very grateful if you used it!