In my 2020 Reading Goals post, I quickly mentioned I’d be participating in CW @ The Quiet Pond‘s 2020 readathon: #StartOnYourShelfathon. The aim of this readathon is to read as many of your unread books as possible, which is perfect for me, because my physical TBR is really getting out of hand.
It would be unrealistic to aim to read every single book on my physical TBR, but I do want to use this readathon as a way to significantly diminish the amount of unread books that I have lying around.
My goals for this readathon are:
- Read as many books on my physical TBR as possible before December 31st 2020.
- If I buy new books, those count towards this readathon as well, and I’ll try to read as many of them as possible before December 31st 2020.
- Make a monthly TBR for the books on my physical TBR that I want to get to each month.
- Keep track of my progress in my bullet journal, by awarding myself a star for every book I read for this readathon.
- By the end of the year, I want my physical TBR to be significantly smaller.
I shared my January TBR earlier, and 4 of the books on there will count towards this readathon (all except a reread). You can find the post here!
I also want to try to read two adult novels, and one non-fiction book, according to my 2020 reading goals. The non-fiction book will probably be No One Is Too Small to Make a Difference by Greta Thunberg, as I’ve recently ordered that and it should arrive soon.
Are you participating too?