In September 2019, I let bookstagram choose my TBR. In November, my friend Hâf @ The Library Looter chose my TBR. And this month, my sister Jasmijn chose my TBR for me! (You can find her on Instagram here, she has a bullet journal account.)
Basically, she sat down in front of my physical TBR and told me to bugger off, and chose the books that appealed to her the most.
- Garth Nix – Newt’s Emerald. Jasmijn chose this one because she found it for me in a secondhand bookshop.
- Jen Campbell – The Beginning of the World In the Middle of the Night
- Kelly Loy Gilbert – Picture Us In the Light
- Ashley Woodfolk – The Beauty That Remains
- Marissa Meyer – Heartless. This will be a reread for me.
I’m notoriously bad at sticking to TBRs, but I am determined to read at least three of these, if not all of them.
Have you read any of these books?