Even though I tend to read a ton of books, I still never quite get to *all* the books I want to read. There are just so many great books out there!
I made a top 10 of the books that I most wish I’d gotten around to reading in 2019:
- Carlos Hernandez – Sal and Gabi Break the Universe
- Bethany Rutter – No Big Deal
- Julie Murphy – Dear Sweet Pea
- Brittney Morris – Slay
- Rosiee Thor – Tarnished Are the Stars
- A.M. Strickland – Beyond the Black Door
- Maulik Pancholy – The Best At It
- Hannah Moskowitz – Sick Kids In Love
- Kiran Millwood Hargrave – The Deathless Girls
- Kat Cho – Wicked Fox
Hopefully I’ll get to all of these in 2020! Or, you know, there’s a small chance I’ll be able to squeaze one or two of them into the last week of the year.
What book were you hoping to read in 2019?
If you order through the links in this post, I’ll make a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps me review more books and host more giveaways, so I’d be very grateful if you used it!