It’s the first day of blogtober and I’m very excited for my and Hâf @ The Library Looter‘s challenge to start! Since it’s Halloween soon, today’s post is all about the spooky reads I’m hoping to get to this month.
My spooky TBR consists of 10 books:
- Emily Lloyd-Jones – The Bone Houses
- Kiran Millwood Hargrave – The Deathless Girls
- Leigh Bardugo – Ninth House
- Tamsyn Muir – Gideon the Ninth
- Dahlia Adler – His Hideous Heart
- Christine Lynn Herman – The Devouring Gray
- Alexandra Bracken – The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding
- Alexandra Bracken – The Last Life of Prince Alastor
- Robin Talley – As I Descended
- Mary Shelley – Frankenstein
I might not get to all of these, but at least I’ll have plenty to choose from! I’m terrible at sticking to TBRs, so we’ll have to wait and see what I end up reading by the end of the month.
What spooky books are you reading this month?
If you order books through the links in this post, I’ll make a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps me review more books and host more giveaways, so I’d be very grateful if you used it!