Happy Pride Month!!
Today’s prompt is TBR. I’m going to try to put up a blog post every day, which I’m very excited about! If you want to keep up to date about when I post, it’s best to follow me on Twitter, because I always tweet about my new posts 🙂
To Be Read
As I have no self control, I accidentally turned May into Pride Month already, reading wise. At least that means I’ll hopefully be able to give you some recs, right? I’ll definitely be talking about my favourites a lot this month!
But luckily, I do still have plenty of LGBTQ+ books on my TBR! I’m terrible at sticking to a TBR, because I’m a mood reader, but I hope I’ll be able to read most of these this month:
- This Is What It Feels Like – Rebecca Barrow
- White Rabbit – Caleb Roehrig
- Small Town Hearts – Lillie Vale
- The Birds, The Bees, and You and Me – Olivia Hinebaugh
- Her Royal Highness – Rachel Hawkins
- Peter Darling – Austin Chant
- Deposing Nathan – Zack Smedley
- Going Off Script – Jen Wilde
- Brave Face – Shaun David Hutchinson
- The Disasters – M.K. England
- The Priory of the Orange Tree – Samantha Shannon
- Starting From Here – Lisa Jenn Bigelow
- The Bedlam Stacks – Natasha Pulley
- A Closed and Common Orbit – Becky Chambers
- The Beauty That Remains by Ashley Woodfolk
- Anger Is a Gift by Mark Oshiro
- It’s Not Like It’s a Secret – Misa Sugiura
- Timekeeper – Tara Sim
- The Last 8 – Laura Pohl
- Don’t Date Rosa Santos – Nina Moreno
I’ll probably end up rereading some favourites as well, and I’m also hoping to read some June releases once I get my hands on them!
What are you reading this Pride Month?